|China Toy Factory - In Manufacturing Since 1980|
|Based in Chenghai, we are the China leading Toy Manufacturer offering the newest and hottest Drone Toys, UAV, RC Quadcopters, RC Helicopters, Mini Helicopters, Remote Control Helicopters, Radio Control Helicopters, RC Cars, RC Airplanes, RC Toys, Baby Dolls and many other Children Toys.|
|Home | RC Toys | Samples | Quality | Prices | Payment | About Us | Contact Us | Manufacturers|
Buy World Cup 2010 Vuvuzela at Low Factory Prices
Vuvuzela is the official World Cup 2010 (FIFA) Horn!
The FIFA 2010 games
are going to be very noisy! There’s a pretty good reason for that
and it’s called the Vuvuzela.
Click here to buy Vuvuzela at low factory prices!
The Vuvuzela is a
stadium horn originally invented in South Africa around the 1990s
and gaining world wide popularity, especially due to the fact that
the FIFA 2010 world cup games are going to be held there.
Vuvuzelas are the official blowing tool for world cup 2010 and you can get vuvuzelas in all colors branded and unbranded for the cheapest prices from China Toy Factory – right here.
Vuvuzela was made out of tin but nowadays it’s made out of plastic
and it comes in all the colors of the rainbow.
There’s no doubt that the 2010 games are going to make the vuvuzela known worldwide and there’s no doubt that it will be in almost every home in the world.
reason to buy the vuvuzela:
1. It comes with all colors of the rainbow.
2. It lasts forever!
3. It’s fun and noisy
Buy Vuvuzela in all sizes at cheapest prices!
information about the Vuvuzela
The Vuvuzela can be imprinted or stamped individually on the assigned areas, e.g. with company logos. Pad print also makes circulating imprints possible. This is however restricted to only one colour. Basically the Vuvuzela can be produced in any RAL-colour, all other “non-metallic colours”, some metallic paints and “spangle.”
• The production of
the Vuvuzela corresponds to latest requirements
• The units sold in South Africa to date is over 2 million
• Percentage margin contribution – 50%
• Ideally this should be displayed in a dump bin
• The Vuvuzelas have sold exceptionally well in many chain stores in SA already, and Pick n Pay (a similar chain to Tesco in UK) recently ran a major promotion nationally.
• Many retailers in SA are currently out of stock
• This is a fantastic branding opportunity to your suppliers thanks to full colour branding possibilities.
• 20 000 Vuvuzelas were sold on the day FIFA announced that South Africa would be hosting the 2010 World Cup.
• Local expectations are that over 500 000 would be sold on South African soil during the current Confederations Cup Tournament and the run-up to 2010 World Cup.
We offer Vuvuzela from China Toy Factory directly at the cheapest prices, allowing colored logos or other artwork to be screen printed on a background of white, black, red, green, yellow or blue.
You can purchase your Vuvuzela here. For wholesale and branding enquiries please contact us.
|RC Mini Wall Climbers - Spider||RC Wall Climiber - Beetle||Classic Mini RC Cars||Mini RC Stunt Toy - Crawling Soldier||Mini Cooper Remote Control Car||Mini RC Turbo Twister||3.5CH Gyro Metal RC Helicopter||3.5CH Gyro Metal Mini RC Helicopter|
|4CH Metal Mini RC Helicopter||Mini R/C Stunt Muscle Cars||Mini R/C Glider||Mini RC Plane||Mini Whack It Keychain Toy||3-Channel RC Paracopter||Vehi-Cross RC Helicopter Car||Syma S107 Mini Gyro Helicopter|